Today, I will cherish,
今天,我会好好珍惜, 小荷作文网 www.zww.cn
Even if is the last day of life, 小 荷 作文网 www.zww.cn
即便是生命中的最后一天,
I will also joyful pass.
我也将会快乐的度过。
Today, I will keep your chin up,
今天,我将昂首挺胸,
I fly to the blue sky
翱翔于我梦想的湛蓝天空。
I renewed my dignity,
我重拾了我的尊严,
May I keep your chin up.
我可以昂首挺胸。
Fly to the sky in the moment,
在飞向天空的那一刹那,
With my own ears I heard,
我亲耳听到了,
Former laugh at into a gasp in admiration.
昔日的嘲笑变成了赞叹。
I shook my head, coldly looking
我摇着头,冷眼相对,
Originally all the earthly
原来世间的一切
So ugly.
可以如此丑恶。
Storied alone flowers,
独自流连于花丛中,
Feeling the happiness for fly.
感受着飞翔的快乐。
Suddenly to remind of, solemn and stirring
突然悲壮地想起,
That will be the butterfly's night
那个羽化成蝶的夜晚。
I think I'll in that night,
我认为,我会在那个夜晚,
Change into a beautiful butterfly and fiber spirit.
蜕化成一只美丽而纤灵的蝴蝶。
I struggled to force,
我努力挣扎着,
Look at me the pupa forward.
朝我所向往的化蛹前进。
When in the body twist
在身体扭动时,
I'm dizzy
我昏厥了。
Awake, the body gradually exuviate go a layer of gauze,
醒时,身体逐渐蜕去一层薄纱,
The body of the death and resurrection. Transformation
身体在死亡和重生中转化着。
Hard to show a childlike face,
艰难地露出一张孩子般的脸,
I smiled,
我笑了,
I thought I was always perfect butterfly.
我以为我成了一直完美的蝶。
But, my body painful, I found
可是,剧烈的疼痛使我醒悟,
One of my wings forever left in pupa.
我的一只翅膀永远地留在了蛹里。
I cried
我欲哭无泪,
此时的撕心裂肺无人能知。
At this time of tore heart crack lung no one can know.
从那一刻,我明白:
Butterfly can fly, but I can't.
蝶能飞,而我不能。
Wake up from the memory,
从回忆中醒来,
Mood very bitter
苦涩再一次弥漫于心头。
Heart slowly calmed down,
心慢慢的平复,
I should be glad to
我应当心如止水。
The crook, I pick the nectar
溪边,我采着花粉,扑着香甜的蜜,
Seem to forget between sadness is willow light tendril.
似乎忘了忧伤正在杨柳间轻蔓。
Don't know why does time so fast,
不知时间为何如此之快,
Now already is the night
转眼已到了黑夜。
I fly to the lofty mountains,
我飞向高大的山峦,
Surprised to find a snow lotus.
惊喜地发现一株雪莲。
Me,
我那高傲的身姿,
Will stay in this white above all.
便停留在这洁白之上。
Light rain drop,
小雨滴落下来,
Leaves fall voice is very light is very light.
叶落的声音很轻很轻。
I silently listening to soft music,
我静静地听着柔美的催眠曲,
The arrival of waiting for death.
等待着死亡的到来。
The sun rises
在朝曦升起的那一刻,
Suddenly, I, into ashes
猛然间,我,灰飞烟灭、
——完
后记:
我不在灯火阑珊处回首,
我的笑颜轻漫过月光,
只为你停驻在晓风残月里。