Simple Simon bought pear
Going to the fair.
傻瓜去赶集,遇见卖梨人。
Simple Simon said to the pear man,
“Let me taste a pear!”
傻瓜对卖梨的人说:“让我尝一个梨吧!”
The pear man said to Simple Simon,
“Show me first your money!”
卖梨人对傻瓜说:“先让我看看你的钱!”
Simple Simon said to the pear man,
“I haven’t got any!”
傻瓜对卖梨的人说:“我什么也没有!”
What do I need?
我需要什么?
What do I need?
我需要什么?
What do I need?
我需要什么?
I need something,
我需要重要的东西,
very special indeed.
它的确非常特别。
You cannot see it,
你看不见它,
not at all!
一点也看不见!
You cannot fell it,
你无法打倒它,
but I don’t fall!
可我也做不到!
So what is it,
要问它是什么,
that I need?
对我这么重要?
It’s the air,
它是空气,
that’s around us all.
就在我们四周。
This is old owl
老猫头鹰
This is old owl,
lived in a tree.
这是只老猫头鹰,
住在一棵树上。
He likes to look.
He likes to see.
它总是在瞭望,
它总是在领会。
He liked to hear,
but not to say.
它总是在聆听,
虽然不会说话。
We can learn a lesson
from that owl today.
今天我们从猫头鹰那儿
可以学到一课。