Pooh can climb a tree! Piglet is too small to climb a tree.
老虎能跳高。小猪太小了,跳不高。
Christopher Robin can fly a kite. Oh dear! Piglet is too small to fly a kite.
罗宾会放风筝。噢,我的天!小猪太小了,放不了风筝。
“I am too small to do any thing at all!” says Piglet.
小猪说:“我太小了,什么事情都干不了。”
Pooh tells his sad friend, “But look at all that you can do.”
维尼告诉他的不开心朋友:“要想想你能做什么。”
“You can pick berries,” says Pooh.
“你能摘浆果。”维尼说。
“You can plant seeds,” says Pooh.
“你还能播种。”维尼说。
Piglet is a big help to Rabbit.
小猪帮了兔子的大忙。
“Yes,” says Piglet. “And I can share with you and Eeyore.”
“是的,”小猪说,“我还能跟你和屹耳分享食物。”
“I can play Pooh Sticks.”
“我还会玩维尼的木棍。”
“And I can count!” Piglet shouts.
“我还会数数!”小猪喊道。
“I can hum a sunny tune with you… … and play follow-the-leader, too!”
“我还能给你哼出一首好听的歌……我还能玩模仿游戏。”
When someone is sad, being small is not bad.
不开心时要想想,小并不等于坏。
Piglet can give big hugs, and make a friend smile!
小猪能拥抱别人,能让朋友微笑。
Piglet always goes the extra mile.
小猪总是走在前面。
Piglet is small, that is tue… … but he can do lots of things, just like you!
小猪真的很小很小……但是它能跟你一样做许多事!
故事链接:http://english.cnfla.com/en/etyy/story/5/Piglet_feels_small.swf