Good afternoon. Welcome to our hotel, sir. Can I help you?
下午好,先生。欢迎你到我们旅馆来。有什么需要吗?
Yes. I am just wondering if you have any postcards available.
哦,我想知道你们有没有明信片?
Of course, here are what we have exclusively for our guests.
当然有,这是我们特意为客人准备的明信片。
Can I have one each?
我可以每样拿一张吗?
Sure. Take as much as you want. They are free gifts from this hotel.
没问题,尽量拿。这些都是旅馆送给客人的免费礼物。
Is there anywhere I can buy some more cards with beautiful scenery?
我还可以从哪儿买到更多漂亮的风景明信片?
Please try the souvenir shop there. They might have them.
请到那边的纪念品店看看,他们可能会有。
Are their cards free, too?
他们的明信片也是免费的吗?
No,nothing is free there.
不是,那里什么都不免费。
Do you have any idea how long it takes to mail these cards to China?
你知道把这些明信片寄到中国要多久吗?
It takes about 7-10 days to get there.
大概需要7到10天才能到。
I see. Thank you for all the information.
我知道了。谢谢你提供的信息。
May I have a double cheeseburger, please?
请给我一个双层奶酪汉堡。
Sure. For here or to go?
好的。这里吃还是外带?
For here. By the way, what side orders do you have?
这里吃。对了,你们有哪些附餐?
We have cold slaw, French fries, fried chicken strips, and biscuits.
我们有高丽菜沙拉、炸薯条、炸鸡柳和饼干。
I'll take a cold slaw.
我要一份高丽菜沙拉。
Anything to drink? You can refill soft drinks for free.
要不要来点饮料?汽水可以免费续杯。
Okay. One diet coke, please.
好的。要一杯健怡可乐。
What size? Large, medium or small?
哪种大小?大杯、中杯还是小杯?
Large, please.
大杯的。
Would you like some salad or soup? The soup of the day is on sale now.
您要来点沙拉或汤吗?今日例汤正在做特价。
No, thanks. That should be enough.
不用了,这些够了。
Sure. You had a double cheeseburger without tomato slices, a large diet coke, and a cold slaw, that comes to US$10.26.
好的。您点了一个不加蕃茄片的双层奶酪汉堡、一大杯健怡可乐和一个高丽菜沙拉,总共是10.26美元。
速食店/快餐店就餐相关词汇、短语
bacon 腊肉 cheese 乳酪 biscuit饼干
hash brown薯饼 French fries薯条 croissant牛角包
cold slaw 高丽菜沙拉 side dish/side order 附餐
roll 面包卷 takeout 外带食物 fried chicken 炸鸡 doughnut/donut 甜甜圈